Saturday, November 25, 2006

DDO Meetup needs your help....

Hey yall if interested I'd like to start a weekly guild in the always interesting world of D&D online. I have much experience with this game and could lead us through many entertaining evenings and mornings or whenever. There is a little bit of a commitment to make with this game. It requires at least six individuals to play through each quest so it is very group involved. There is a little cost to the game which ill explain. The game is on the cheap now, I have seen it for ten bucks on eBay less if you wait for the auction to end. There is a monthly fee which is standard for MMO style games if you get a quarterly or year package I think it comes to like ten bucks a month. You will also want a USB headset for online chat in game. Those can be picked up at any electronics outlet for fifteen bucks, I recommend the Play Station model it works just the same with your PC USB slot. So its like twenty five bucks to give it a shot because the first month is free with game. If anyone is interested they can post here or find me (daddywarbucks) through the regular channels. Look forward to hearing from ya. Look for more posts in the future on other subjects and such.
-daddy

1 comment:

Lee said...

If I had the time, Warbucks!