Sunday, December 10, 2006

Al Frankin and Garrison Keillor are Lee's buddies

Another week gone by so quick. Looks to be the end of January when I will start my new job with Target Corp. At the alarm center. I look forward to a fresh start this year being as 2006 was one of the worst in terms of luck and well being. I attended my first rollergirls bout and had a good time. I cant say that I think ringside is the "place" to be but that is what the hard core boys like. I think of it like sitting behind the goal post when you would rather be on the 50 yard line. Also concrete and ass don't agree. I like the Dagger Dolls and think ill cheer them on. Lee's love mitzi was not too impressive in fact Jawbreaker lead the team. Expect DDO copies for Christmas the perfect gift.
Stay loose ya bastards
Daddy

No comments: