Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tuesday, Tuesday cant trust that day..

Hey hey good news Diemer the infamous is going to join DDO soon. That makes two out of the six needed to roll on with the good times. Hit me up if interested I'd like to get the ball rolling on this. In other news, the U.S. plans a permanent base on the moon by 2020. I think its time we reach out beyond our little rock for the universes, however scared I am by whose at the helm. Good reading material on this subject is a collection called "The past through tomorrow" by Robert Heinlein. I know your thinking daddy dislikes Heinlein but never the less this is a good read. The stories are all short and take place about now until about a few hundred years ago. Each story jumps to the next generation and so on. My favorite section is about two men who build a corporation and get kids to fund it. The plan is to buy all the land on earth that is directly below the moon so they can own the moon and colonize it privately. That is impressive ideology for the forties and fifties.
daddy says stay warm kids.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Daddy hates Heinlein.