Saturday, December 16, 2006

Hold steady fans wtf??

I would like to know why people like the hold steady other than that they used to be a local band and that they name drop Minnesota towns and streets. I admit I was suckered in by one song that I found amusing and clever. The rest of the album is terrible. Please let me know why this band is appearing on so many best of 2006 music lists?

Looks like my new job is going to require two weeks of daytime training. Boo. I look forward to the change though and expect good things. My old friend Katie from high school and I will be sharing a desk. Look forward to more news. IM sure your dying to find out what will happen for daddy.

"A Scanner Darkly" is proving to be an even better read than I first thought. P.K. Dick is an excellent writer check him out next time your at the shop or borrow one of mine. Seriously do yourself the favor.

time for sleep
daddy

No comments: