Saturday, December 02, 2006

payback

Hey folks I recently applied for a new position with the company and what do ya know? A buck raise and a fresh new start for daddy this Christmas. The schedule sounds to be Monday thru Friday overnights still. IM not sure but there may be some weekends in there ill let brenn know so his poker game can live on. Besides it aint poker without daddy holiday. Vegas is a stone go lets put this thing on paper already!

DDO update still no brenn dammit. I was questing with some fellas who were funny and a good bunch. I then found out they were police officers in some town in Georgia. They began to talk about new York and how the feds got involved and now that is the model for America. I enjoyed listening to them trash the gov and how they hate being revenue collectors. Then one of em says, " I wish we could just do what we are supposed to do, make sure people are doing what they are supposed to be doing." I was pretty much quiet until this bastard let out this last comment. I asked him if they have the blue wall in Georgia. They did not like that and I insisted that with the bad outcomes of so many situations they would need one to keep their jobs. Well I was booted from the party and that brings me back to my quest to start a meetup so I can enjoy my hobby without having to deal with the average maniac. Feel free to respond people.

Thanks for you time friends,
daddy

1 comment:

Lee said...

Daddy Holiday? Oh my.

Cops in the world of D&D? What is this world coming to?

Oh well. Down the Memory Hole.