Thursday, December 14, 2006

sry no copypasta

I read in the paper that sex offenders at least ones found guilty are required now to admit what they have done in therapy or receive longer sentences. So even if the defendant never pleads guilty and never takes a plea bargain he is forced into a decision on whether to stay in jail longer or admit something they may not have done. WTF

anybody know anything about mystery shopping? I was thinking of giving it a part time trial to see if I can make some cash on the side. Let me know if anyone has done this or knows anything about it.
Hasta luego,
Daddy

3 comments:

Insurgent said...

I've never tried it personally, but I've heard that the mystery shopping can be kind of a scam.

C-Train said...

for me or the employer? i dont mind scams in my favor.

C-Train said...

boo mystery shopping
hoorhay beer